Randy Wilson (Homes in North Texas) - Real Estate Agent - Mc Kinney, TX
We are Homes in North Texas a Full Service Flat Rate company focusing on serving all of the real estate needs in North Texas.
We strive to help home sellers keep as much of the value of their home as possible. As such we only charge $795 to list a home. Additional we recommend that the seller offer the buyer's agent 3% which is the norm in this area.
If you figure that most of the traditional agencies charge 3% to list and another 3% for the buyer's agent (for a total of 6%) then the home seller can expect a decent savings when listing with Homes in North Texas. Just